Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Re-constructor


I must admit I have yet to find a stand out product and until I find something that blows me away I think the three combs rating is accurate


Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Re-constructor

  3 out of 5 *seamless* combs


I could tell you what Joico's product claimed to do. But I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I shampooed as usual and applied this the recommended time of 5 minutes then rinsed it and blow-dryed my hair.
Review:
All I can say is Meh, I know it's light protein so obviously my hair is hardly going to be soft- but the purpose of protein conditioners are to strengthen the hair, well I didn't see a massive improvement so I can't justify the price but it was okay. In my opinion this product is best for people who don't have overly damaged her and are looking for a little boost.
   This Product in 6 words:
        Cinnamon-Scent
        Smooth
     Not Cheap
     Average

No comments:

Post a Comment