Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Conditioner



Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Conditioner

Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Conditioner Coconut - 8 fl.oz
 3 out of 5 *seamless* combs                    
             

I shampooed my hair with a clarifying shampoo and my hair was like frizzy straw, so I expected this conditioner to give it a *pick me up* so to speak. I applied this conditioner,detangled my hair,put a plastic cap on my head and sat under a hooded dryer for 30 mins
Review
Hmm, I think this conditioner has split personalities. When I detangled with it on I had quite a bit of slip! Yes slip, something I never thought would grace my
 4c,fine,thin strands. Then after sitting under the hooded dryer, my hair felt really stiff and gummy.
I proceeded on to styling my hair and air drying. I didn't see any significant difference in my hair.
(Story of my life)                        

This Product in 6 Words
    Not Cheap
    Artificial Smell

No comments:

Post a Comment