Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Three Hypes that I just don't get...

1. Henna 
I've tried it and I din't see any significant difference in the condition of my hair. My hair was completely red in the light but then again my hair has never really been jet,jet black. Naturals swear by this and although the pros outweigh the cons it was a pain to clean up. Make sure you go onto amazon to buy this, when i first discovered this about two years ago for £30. 2 words, shop around

2. Defining Creams  

I'm not being funny, but this ish isn't for me. I know naturals love stuff like this, but personally I never really use gels to 'slick down my edges' I just use grips/bobby pins.


3. No silo-cones, no 'poo, natural products etc

 To be fair these shampoo can be drying and silo-cones can cause build up but now days there are plenty of methods to counteract that. Sulfate free shampoos are of abundance. There are also a lot of benefits of silo- cones such as sealing in moisture and slowing dehydration. While I think natural products sound good, I have used a couple and i haven't seen any significant difference in the way my hair Plenty of people had waist length hair when they were younger and they use Pink Luster #justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment