Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

My experiment

It's a fact, that black ladies buy into the hair business like no other race, companies make billions each year from PJ's- like myself. So I thought, well if the companies make so much money out of loyal devoted customers myself, surely they would be willing to give out a few free samples? I have already started to do this with poplar food brands such as Cadbury's (Yes I am a chocolate addict.) But suffice to say they weren't exactly forthcoming and I have not received one sample yet!I have had one company ringing me up rather rudely after I emailed them a complaint, asking to produce said product,and I told them about the empty packets of food I collect¬¬_ .http://www.the39dollarexperiment.com/


  • COMPANY
    PRODUCT
    EXPENSIVE/CHEAP
    WHAT I SAID
    HAIRVEDA
    Whipped Ends Hydration.
    Reasonable
    Dear Hairveda, I would like to start off by saying how wonderful your products are. It's great that it is affordable. Could I possibly sample some of your Whipped ends hydration? Thankyou!
    Miss Jessie’s
    Random
    If you call $50 for conditioner
    reasonable….
    I would like to comment on the quality of your products. Especially the baby buttercream. Could I please sample some of your products? I don't mind which one as I need something to tame my unruly curls and I know you will find something brilliant for me
    Curl Junkie
    CURLFORMERSSS!
    It’s not in my price range that’s for sure
    Hello I love the look of curlformers, but unfortunately I haven't sampled them yet. Could you possible send me a free pack of curlformers? I run a blog and I would enjoy doing a review
    Qhemet Biologics
    Burdock Cream, hunny
    Hmm, it’s okay
    Hello, I love your products but unfortunately they are not available readily in the UK so I have not had the opportunity to try them. Could I possibly sample some of Burdock Root Butter Cream? Thanks
     Oyin
     Any, they all look good
     Reasonable-ish
     Hello, I haven't been able to find and afro hair product that will tame my frizzy hair, do you think you could send me something that will?

No comments:

Post a Comment