Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

F Is For Frizz....

FRIZZ....


Frizz can be a result of damaged/dry hair. It can be a real pain but there are steps you can take to alleviate the problem.


  1. Apple Cider Vinegar- I have used it, it's inexpensive and seals the cuticle. The smell is a little strong so be warned open a window. I used half a cup of vinegar to 1.5 cups of water. Experiment.
  2. Bobby Pins/Grips- In my opinion these are a godsend. Never use them when the rubber tip on the end has been broken off as this can be rough on your hair. You should dip them in oil before using so they are a bit more lubricated
  3. Microfiber Towels- I love these, there soooo soft and they prevent frizz because they don't roughen the hair cuticle (this causes frizz)
  4. Moisturize- I always moisturize my hair is humid weather, I think it makes my hair soft and less prone to frizz. Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends/Long Term Relationship.
Have a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment